Extended Day Bluewater Trips
Extended day bluewater trips consist of leaving out at 5 am catching live bait and heading to Green Canyon floaters. Once in the canyon we live bait, sight cast and artificial troll the semi-submersibles (floaters), grass lines and beds, and platforms for tuna, marlin, dolphin, and wahoo. Generally we arrive back at the dock between 4:30 and 6:30pm depending on the bite. Slower bite days we arrive at the dock later. Most trips we allow for a couple bottom stops on the way in.
On these trips we travel anywhere from 65-90 miles out.
- Suggest customers bring foul weather and a change of clothes, summer storms can get cold believe it or not.
- Suggest customers to bring plenty of food and drinks. Up to two 150 quarts max. We can provide food and drinks upon request.
- Trips cost 2400.00 Bait, ice, fuel and tackle included.
- Fish cleaning – Fish are bagged and labeled @ 40cents per pound.
- To book a trip select a date and guarantee it with a 350.00 credit card charge, check, or money order.
- These trips are a lot of fun. We cover a lot of ground in a day!
Sample of Invoice
- Trip 2400.00
- Fuel (based on 200-250 gallons) included
- Fish Cleaning (based on 450#) 180.00
- Gratuity (based on 10%) 210.50
Food Packages available upon request. Consists of 8 poboys, sweet treats, salty treats, waters, sports drinks, and soft drinks @ 130.00. You can shop our 24hr store and order your own custom meals.
Cancellation policy-deposits are non-refundable but if cancelled by weather we will hold the deposit and allow you one year to reschedule.