Consist of leaving out at 6 am and fishing for trout and reds, occasionally drum and sheephead as well, arriving back at the dock for 3pm. Trips consist of live bait and artificial techniques.
- Live bait, ice, tackle, included. If you have a favorite rod by all means bring it.
- Food and drinks available upon request.
- Colder months we usually fish Leeville and Golden Meadow marshes. Warmer months we typically fish Barataria and Timbiliar bays, beaches, and the western barrier islands.
- Fish Cleaning provided at .40 cents per pound
- Trips are run in 24 bay boats in the winter and 34 center consoles in the summer.
- To book select a day and hold the date with a 100.00 credit card charge, check or money order(prefer cc)
|1- 4 man Charter-(24')||1-6 man Cherter-(34')|
|Gratuity (based on 15%)||105.00||157.50|
Food Packages available upon request. Includes 8 poboys, sweet treats, salty treats, waters, sports drinks, soft drinks @ 130.00. You can shop our 24hr store and order your own custom meals.
Cancellation policy- deposits are non-refundable but if cancelled because of weather we will hold deposit for one year to allow you to reschedule.