Consist of leaving out at 6 am and arriving back at the dock between 4-6pm. These trips are the most commonly booked trips, we generally target deep and shallow water bottom species, live bait mangroves, sight casting cobia/lemonfish, chase shrimpboats and troll the rip when in season. Fish you can expect to catch on these trips include snapper, grouper, amberjack, wahoo, blackfin tuna, lemon fish, dolphin. On these trips we generally travel up to 60 miles out.
- Suggest bringing foul weather gear you never know when a squall could pop up. Food and drinks available upon request. Can bring up to two 150 quart ice chest.
- Trips cost 2200.00. Average fuel burn is 150-175 gallons.Bait, ice,tackle and fuel included.
- To book select a date and hold the date with a 350.00 credit card charge, check, or money order.
- Fish Cleaning- Fish are bagged and labeled @40cents per pound.
- These trips are our most popular and are a lot of fun because you catch mixed bag of fish!
Food Packages provided upon request. Consisting of 8 poboys, sweet snacks, salty snacks, waters, sports drinks, and soft drinks@ 130.00. . You can shop our 24hr store and order your own custom meals.
Sample of an Invoice
- Trip - 2200.00
- Fuel( based on 140 gallons)- included
- Fish cleaning(based on 350#)- 140.00
- Gratuity (based on 10%)- 175.00
Cancellation policy- deposit is non-refundable but if weather cancels your trip we allow one year to reschedule