Overnight Canyon Trips
Overnight canyon trips are the most extreme offshore trips you can do. We head out around noon and return between 8-10 am the next morning. We shallow and deep drop bottom fish, live bait and artificial troll, sight cast top water, swordfish and chunk for tuna. The catches typically average 700-900 pounds. We usually make a few bottom stops for amberjacks, snapper, lemons, grouper, etc. on the way to the canyon. Artificial and live bait troll grass beds and floaters till dark. At night we sight cast top water, chunk and troll tuna. By daylight the box is usually full. In the canyon you can expect to catch tuna, marlin, dolphin, and wahoo.
- Suggest the customers bring some type of foul weather gear and a change of clothes, it gets damp and cool even in August.
- Also suggest they bring plenty of food and drinks. Suggest two 150 quart boxes.*
- Trips cost 3800.00 Bait, ice fuel, and tackle is included in trip cost.
- Fish Cleaning- Fish are bagged and labeled @ 40cents per pound.
- In order to book the trip select a day and reserve the date with a 625.00 check, money order or credit card charge. (prefer cc)
*We can provide the food and drinks upon request.
Food Package- 8 poboys, sweet snacks, salty snacks, waters, sports and soft drinks @ 130.00. . You can shop our 24hr store and order your own custom meals
Sample of Charter Invoice:
- Trip - 3800.00
- Fue l- (250-300 gallons) included
- Fish cleaning- (500 pounds) 200.00
- Gratuity-(10%) 350.00
Cancellation policy- deposits are non-refundable but if weather causes a cancellation we will allow one year to reschedule